Do you want the chance to work for the best agricultural machining company in the UK?
This client, based in Pocklington, East Yorkshire, are looking for a skilled Welder to join their existing, award winning team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and fast expanding company that design, build and fabricates bespoke agricultural farming machinery.
The role the company are looking to fill is for a Welder. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 16.30pm, with overtime readily available if you want it.
The starting rate of pay is £13.00 per hour. you will be working for a minimum of 12 weeks, and overtime is given.
This role will include:
· To fabricate unsupervised
· To fabricate to a high quality
· To read and understand drawings and other manufacturing instructions
· To apply these instructions to the allocated task
· To operate workshop equipment without supervision and undertake training as required
· To maintain a positive and pro-active approach to the allotted task and the wider company
· To report any problems with production equipment to limit downtime
· To implement the health and safety policy
· To maintain a good working and professional relationship with everyone in the team
The client are looking for someone who can maintain a punctual attendance and lead by example. They are looking for a team player, and someone who is always willing to get on with the work and help others in their team.
You must have your own transport as the location is not accessible via public transport or walking/pushbike.
This is a role which is due to start as soon as possible, so you must be available for interview and start straight away.
If you are looking to learn and develop within an amazing company, then please apply with a full and up to date CV