Mynt Recruitment are proud to be working with and recruiting for our online retailer based in the Rotherham area. Due to continued growth and doubling in size in the last 12 months, they are looking to expand their team. I am looking to speak to efficient, experienced and ethical warehouse team leader’s that are able to assist them during this growth period. You must have Reach Truck license
The team leader will be responsible for:
· Reporting to the General Manager
· Be responsible for the full logistics journey, inbound, outbound, admin
· Manage staff Rotas’ and holiday
Use of Reach Truck FLT
· Be the first point of contact between the 3PL
· Have full control of the operating budget for headcount
· Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams
· Full site H&S control.
· Accountable for people development within the operation
The successful candidate for the Warehouse team leader role will have the following skills and experiences:
· A Logistics Distribution background
· A minimum of 2+ years Logistics management experience
· Be results driven and commercially minded
· Be commutable to Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
The opportunity comes with an enviable salary, generous bonus scheme and private medical insurance. The role involves working 5 days over 7.