We are now recruiting Warehouse Operatives on various shifts for one of our well established clients in LS9 Leeds. This company are a lead distributer in the alcohol industry. If you are looking for the opportunity to join a growing, fast paced company this is the ideal opportunity for you!
This role is perfect for both experienced and entry level candidates that have some warehouse experience as the role will be fully trainable.
This position is a temp to perm vacancy which means after 12 weeks there is an opportunity of securing a permanent contract with the company if you pass your probationary period.
Your duties will be but not limited too;
– Picking and packing product (must be able to lift 25kg+)
– Loading and Unloading lines with product
– Filling out paper work correctly
– Reporting to supervisor
– Following all health and safety regulations on site at all times
We currently have a variety of shifts (listed below) all paying £8.91 ph;
– Monday to Friday 6am until 2pm
– Monday to Thursday 2pm until 10pm, Fridays 10am until 6pm (for 2 weeks training) after training period will work Sunday to Thursday 2pm until 10pm
– Monday to Friday 2pm until 10pm
– Friday to Monday 8am until 6pm
– Monday to Friday 10am until 6pm.
You must be available to start ASAP.
If you are interested or would like to find out more about this position please call me on 01904 677000 or apply today with your most up to date CV.