Are you looking for the chance to join a company who have over 40 years’ experience as an industry leading supplier, specialist designer and UK manufacturer of high quality composite panels and panel based systems?
The company we are working with a looking for an experienced Materials Handler/ Storeman to join their production team, based in Pocklington.
The role is a Monday – Friday position working 7.00am – 15.30pm.
The salary for this role will be £9.50 per hour)
General duties will include;
• Prepare the loads for transfer to our assembly facility
• Wrap & pack outgoing goods / products
• Load & Unload trucks vans in line with H&S procedures using FLT
• Check goods in against delivery notes for accuracy & condition including customer returns (attention to detail)
• Pass delivery notes onto purchasing department including customer returns
• Notify purchasing department of any short deliveries / damages
• Label all product correctly
• Store all product correctly
• Stock rotation (FIFO)
• Undertaking of (daily & weekly) stocktakes and cycle counts
• Cleaning & maintenance of warehouse, yard & surrounding perimeter and skips/ waste management items
• Sort and recycle pallets including repair and disposal
• Daily weekly FLT checks
• Provide cover to production as and when required
Must have a counterbalance FLT licence and several years warehouse experience
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the correct experience, please apply with a full and up to date CV.