Specialists Recruiters in Commercial, Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Technical and Professional Roles
York: 01904 677000Hull: 01482 314955Rotherham: 01709 917517Tech & Professional: 01482 310310
Meeting Your Needs Today
Our client is one the UK’s leading carpet and hard flooring distributors they are opening a brand new trade centre in York.
The company are renowned for their first class training programmes and have a clear path for people wanting to climb the ladder and progress within their career.
You will be part of the brand new store opening in York and will oversee its smooth opening, running and day to day operations of the store.
The Trade Centre will only be open Monday to Friday 7.30am – 16.30pm so no weekends involved if you secure this role!
The company are open to seeing anyone from a trade counter back ground, so whether you have a background in construction, carpets, flooring, electrical or plumbing… we want to hear from you!
Role Purpose: Responsible for the on-site Trade Counter dealing with trade customers face to face and over the telephone dealing with sales queries.
– Meet sales targets and KPIs
– Responsibility for Trade Counter Staff i.e. rotors, assigning duties
– Ensure Health and Safety guidelines and operational duties are met for staff, customers and site
– Stock control, to include rotation, ordering managing aged stock
– Continually identifying areas of opportunity for improvement
– Feedback for decisions on new products
– Liaising with suppliers to organise trade day events and promotions
– Building customer database and account management
– Key holder responsibilities
– Implement sales strategy
Experience, Skills & Qualifications;
– People Management
– Stock Management
– Understanding of group systems, transport and operations
– Customer service
– Product knowledge
– Sales development
– Account management
If you think you have the above skills and qualities, please apply today with your most up to date CV to chat with one of our consultants within 24 hours!