Are you looking for the chance to join a nationally recognised leader in their field? This company are looking for individuals to join their ever growing and developing team. I am currently recruiting a Retail Co-ordinator on a permanent basis to join the company’s Customer Service Team.
This amazing company have been running for over 60 years, and have gone from strength to strength in their field. They have grown to become not only a market leader, but a company in which their reputation proceeds them. When you hear their name you think of quality, and that’s the same reputation that their staff have. Working for this company will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in getting their start in a leading manufacturing company.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday rotating between 08:00-16:30 or 08:30-17:00 but can be flexible for the right candidate.
I am very keen to speak to anyone who has experience with or has worked in these fields;
· Customer Service
· Office work
· Account Manager
· Can work well under pressure
· Computer literate
· Great telephone manner
Duties and responsibilities involved within this position will be but not limited to;
• Managing all retail in-boxes
• Inputting customer call-off onto in house systems.
• Dealing with all order exceptions
• Dealing with queries effectively, promptly, and courteously
• Participating in continuous improvement activities and projects
• Providing support to the wider business
• Supporting & mentoring where possible
• Working collaboratively with the internal & external teams
• Reviewing remedial requests and calling off orders when required
• Proactively calling end users with regards to part orders & delayed deliveries
• Carrying out 2-week pre calls prior to delivery dates
• Collaborating with our transport partner
• Recording and sharing with field-based retail team in regards to OTIF performance
If you are looking for a new challenge or looking to join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, please apply now with a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application will not be taken forward in this instance.