Specialists Recruiters in Commercial, Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Technical and Professional Roles
York: 01904 677000Hull: 01482 314955Rotherham: 01709 917517Tech & Professional: 01482 310310
Meeting Your Needs Today
Purchasing Assistant, required for our client in Dinngington that are a manufacturing company. Working 7am to 4pm but these hours are flexible. Some hybrid working available DOE.
As a purchasing assistant you will ideally come from a manufacturing background but this is not essential.
The role comes with an excellent salary of £25-£30k per annum.
Evaluating Suppliers, Negotiating Contracts
Running the Daily MRP
Track Orders and Chase deliveries
Maintain and update all stock records
Monitor stock levels
To ensure all stock is ordered in time.
The best quality and prices from our or new suppliers
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise work
• Driven, with a pro-active approach to work and finding solutions
• Strong communication skills
• A team player
• Experience of working with MRP/ERP stock control systems
• Strong using the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word