Mynt Recruitment are extremely excited to be recruiting for a very unique role for our growing but established client based in Rotherham. The business has gone from strength to strength this year and in doing so are now in need of a Personal Assistant to support the CEO and COO with their administrative tasks. The opportunity comes with outstanding career progression, and the chance to really make the role your own.
The role will involve:
· Working very closely with and supporting the COO and CEO
· Arranging and organising diaries both business and private
· Scheduling interviews and meetings
· Booking of accommodation and travel where necessary
· Attending meetings and taking notes
· Working on Google Docs regularly
· Liaising with HR on regular basis to ensure policies are up to date and working
· Proof reading and printing PR releases
· Internal communication for the CEO and COO across the business
· Assisting the executive team with company and culture changes
To be successful in this role you must be an experience Executive PA, and have a strong demonstrable experience of working in a similar role, reporting to direct senior management.
The opportunity comes with a generous salary and benefits package, enviable working hours and the real opportunity to progress and grow with the company during this exciting time.
You must be a trust worthy and reliable individual, and someone who really values being organised and “getting things done”. Working under pressure will be nothing new to you, and you will enjoy a varied working day.