Are you interested in working for a company that offers staff discounts, cycle to work schemes and Christmas hampers for all members of staff? You would be entitled to this plus much, much more once you go permanent with this company.
This company is based in Tockwith, you must have your own transport and hold a valid driving licence in order to be a successful applicant. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, starting work at 19.00pm until 03.30am. The rate of pay for this position starts at £10.30ph with a view to rise after 2 weeks.
This position involves collecting medical samples from various locations.
I am looking to speak with anyone who has the following experience/ skills;
• Previous delivery/collection experience
• A current full driving licence (a clean licence is preferred)
• Hard working and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
• Attention to detail and ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy working with people and offering a first class service to customers
• Effective communication skills
If you are someone who has background in any of the below, I would love the chance to talk to you;
• Multi- drop van driver
• Warehouse Operative that holds a drivers licence
This company are a leader in their field, providing next day distribution service throughout the nation. The company as a whole serves an average of 2700 customers every day, so the right candidate will be looking for a fast paced position and be happy working off their own initiative.