Specialists Recruiters in Commercial, Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Technical and Professional Roles
York: 01904 677000Hull: 01482 314955Rotherham: 01709 917517Tech & Professional: 01482 310310
Meeting Your Needs Today
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Our client based in Pocklington is looking for a full time Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join theire team.
The plant works on shifts but in the summer months you will only be working days.
Benefits package including pension (10% employer contributions), private healthcare, annual Bonus, 25 days holiday (plus ability to buy 5 more).
The ideal candidate would come from a manufacturing background doing planned and preventative mainteneance.
• Carry out maintenance activities on site through effective planned/preventative maintenance routines and timely response to unplanned breakdowns.
• Follow standard operating procedures
• Follow strict Health & Safety procedures and Permit to Work
• Carry out and/or follow Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Support overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) by proactively working to improve plant reliability and availability.
Profile • Qualified to minimum NVQ Level 3.
• Competence in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines
• Experience gained within a similar production environment.
• Knowledge and understanding relay logic and PLC fault finding.
• Previous experience of woking with fluid-transfer pumps such as centrifugal and progressing cavity is desirable.
• Understanding and experience of LOTO, PUWER and LOLA Regulations.
• Experience of COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) Regulations is highly desirable.
• Able to produce, read and interpret electrical schematics, P&ID’s and engineering drawings. • Good problem solving skills, able to diagnose and correct faults.
• Good standard of IT literacy and a working knowledge of CMMS systems (preferably paperless).
• Able to work changing, rotating shift patterns as and when required to match the seasonal demand.