Specialists Recruiters in Commercial, Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Technical and Professional Roles
York: 01904 677000Hull: 01482 314955Rotherham: 01709 917517Tech & Professional: 01482 310310
Meeting Your Needs Today
Several Machine Operators required for our client based in Full Sutton, the days are Monday to Friday
There is various shifts available, you can chose to do days 6-2 and 2-10 which pays £9.50 per hour OR you can chose to do permanent nights 10-6 at £10 per hour.
Have you done production work before? If so MYNT would love to have a chat with you about the Machine Operator roles we have in Full Sutton.
We are looking for people to start straight away and the Machine Operator roles are on a temp to perm bases. Permanent contracts will be offered to good candidates in week 13.
• Operation of injection moulding machines to produce a range of bespoke plastic components
• Checking product quality to ensure parts are consistently moulded to specification
• Ensuring the correct quantity of parts are manufactured with the set time-scale
• General duties, such as material handling, packing and assembly, stock taking and housekeeping
• Adhering to health, safety and environmental procedures
• Progression to setting injection mould machines and staff supervision as experience gained Requirements:
• Experience working in a similar environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• A very tidy and organised manner
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
• The ability to work on your own initiative when required Benefits:
• Small friendly team
• On-site parking Due to location and duties involved in the role, a full valid driving licence and TRANSPORT is required.
Successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company.