Are you looking for the chance to join a nationally recognised leader in their field? This company are looking for individuals to join their ever growing and developing team. I am currently recruiting an Estimator on a permanent basis to join the companies commercial team.
This amazing company have been running for over 60 years, and have gone from strength to strength in their field. They have grown to become not only a market leader, but a company in which their reputation proceeds them. When you hear their name you think of quality, and that’s the same reputation that their staff have. Working for this company will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in getting their start in a leading manufacturing company.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday rotating between 08:00-16:30 or 08:30-17:00 but can be flexible for the right candidate.
The rate of pay for this position starts at £21,480 rising to £25,000 after training matrix is complete.
I am very keen to speak to anyone who has experience with or has worked in these fields;
· Customer Service
· Office work
· Account Manager
· Can work well under pressure
· Computer literate
· Great telephone manner
Duties and responsibilities involved within this position will be but not limited to;
• To review documents issued by our customers, such as architect’s plans, scope of works and briefs, to understand their specification requirements as well as gather information vital to commercial decision making
• Speaking with customers and internal contacts to price projects
• Discussing opportunities with your teammates, gathering practical guidance from our project managers or liaising with our product development team to clarify technical points.
• Producing quotations for customers
• Ensuring projects run smoothly by communicating with customers
• Being able to manage your own work load in order of priority
• Organising and prioritising work in co-ordination with other departments
• Delivering excellent customer service to all customers.
If you are looking for a new challenge or looking to join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, please apply now with a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application will not be taken forward in this instance.