Are you looking for the chance to join a nationally recognised leader in their field? This company are looking for individuals to join their ever growing and developing team. I am currently recruiting a Customer Care Co-ordinator on a permanent basis to join the company’s Customer Service Team.
This amazing company have been running for over 60 years, and have gone from strength to strength in their field. They have grown to become not only a market leader, but a company in which their reputation proceeds them. When you hear their name you think of quality, and that’s the same reputation that their staff have. Working for this company will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in getting their start in a leading manufacturing company.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday rotating between 08:00-16:30 or 08:30-17:00 but can be flexible for the right candidate.
I am very keen to speak to anyone who has experience with or has worked in these fields;
· Customer Service
· Office work
· Account Manager
· Can work well under pressure
· Computer literate
· Great telephone manner
Duties and responsibilities involved within this position will be but not limited to;
• Providing a polite, professional and personal service to each and every customer
• Reviewing and establishing the root cause of a warranty issue
• Consistently liaising with individual team members, to assess work in progress in order to ensure workloads and fitting expectations are achieved
• Building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships
• Being able to manage your own work load in order of priority
• Regularly reviewing performance against KPI’s and Customer Feedback
• Organising and prioritising work in co-ordination with other departments
• Being able to professionally deal with difficult telephone calls and progress issues to conclusion
If you are looking for a new challenge or looking to join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, please apply now with a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application will not be taken forward in this instance.