Specialists Recruiters in Commercial, Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Technical and Professional Roles
York: 01904 677000Hull: 01482 314955Rotherham: 01709 917517Tech & Professional: 01482 310310
Meeting Your Needs Today
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programme Operator to join a company based in Pocklington.
This company are leading manufacturers and distribution of composite panels for a wide range of clients.
Reporting to Production Supervisor,
Hours 7:00 to 15:30 Monday to Friday with 1 x 30 minute lunch break (40 hours per week)
· Working within Health & Safety guidelines to maintain a safe working environment
· Operate 2 x Biesse flatbed CNC woodworking routers in general drilling and milling operations
· Program new jobs onto the machine
· Set the machine with correct tooling
· The ability to read and understand technical drawings
· Ensuring high quality standards are met at all times with a good eye for detail
· Loading/unloading the machine
· Basic maintenance / cleaning of the machines
· Joinery background an advantage
· The ability to meet deadlines, organised and work individually and as part of a team
· Support production activities in other areas of the business from time to time.
If you are interested in this role please apply with a full and up to date CV