Specialists Recruiters in Commercial, Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Technical and Professional Roles
York: 01904 677000Hull: 01482 314955Rotherham: 01709 917517Tech & Professional: 01482 310310
Meeting Your Needs Today
Do you want to work for a company that will know your name and when your birthday is and not be treated as a number?
Like Early finishes on a Friday?
Look no further as we are recruiting for a Family run business based in Sheffield who are looking for experienced Setter’s on a permanent basis.
Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm and Friday 7am to 12pm.
Paying between £10.20 and £12.50 per hour.
Responsibilities once validated and/or trained:
• Set machines within timeframes ensuring they produce parts and run efficiently
• Assist operators on requirements of the process
• Manufacture product used in consumer electrical products and in the automotive industry
• Report any issues to the management team • Maintain production targets
• Carry out regular quality checks on our products
• Ensure machines, spares and auxiliary equipment are kept at the required levels for maximum efficiency for the duration of your shift
Essential Skills & Abilities:
• Machine setting experience within manufacturing sector
• Experience of setting and operating technical machinery
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Methodical and logical
• Good numeracy and literacy skills are important, in order to keep clear and precise records
• Team player but can also work on your own initiative when required
• Contribute to the team to ensure that our customers receive top quality products, meeting delivery targets
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Experience with measuring equipment
• Machine operator experience
We look forward to receiving an up to date CV and will be in touch within 24 hours for feedback.