An International fresh food producer based on the outskirts of York are on the lookout for the ideal candidate to Join their team as a food production operative. The company itself work to produce a variety of food products and have recently put investments into new products and machinery which means that they are now looking to expand their team further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and find the ideal job role for you.
The rate of pay for this role starts at £9.00 per hour, with an overtime rate of £13.50 if you work over 40 hours.
You must be available to work shifts including mornings, afternoons, weekends.
WK 1 – 6.00am -14.00pm Monday to Friday
WK 2 – 14.00pm – 22.00pm 5 days over 7
The Duties for this role will include, but are not limited to;
· Food handling and processing
· Quality checking on the production line and removing defective items
· Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
· Reporting machine faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
· Making minor adjustments to machine settings to handle changes from one type of product or container to another
· Packing product ready for dispatch
Due to this company being a fresh food producer you must have superior standards of personal hygiene. Your own transport is also necessary due to the location of this role.
This role is available to start straight away, so you must be available to start work as soon as possible.
Please apply now with a full and up to date CV. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application was not successful at this stage