We are now recruiting a Cutting Operative on a permanent basis for our client based in the Leeds area. They are a growing manufacturer in the tactical equipment and apparel industry looking to expand their team.
The ideal candidate must have experience using a brute machine and/ or electrical scissors as well as attention to detail, being able to manage time efficiently from their own initiative, and have a positive working attitude in regards to working alone and in a team.
Working Monday to Friday from 6.30am until 15.00pm with a pay rate of £10.00/ £11.00 dependant on experience.
Your duties will be but not limited to;
– Operating cutting equipment
– Cutting material to specific shape patterns
– Read and interpret work orders and adjust shape patterns accordingly
– Meeting daily goals set by supervisor including output and quality
– Carrying out basic machine maintenance
– Adhering to all health and safety regulations at all times
– Highlight any stock/ quality related issues to the line manager
– Willing to undertake and provide training for other personnel
If this position sounds of interest to you, please apply for this role with your most up to date CV or give us a call on 01904 677000. Our office is open from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.