Welder & Fabricator
£20800 per annum
Full Time and Permanent Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Welder & Fabricator to join our busy and expanding manufacturing company based in Doncaster. The company is a specialist in automotive manufacturing and have secured new contracts and are expanding. The role is full time and permanent.
The role and duties
The Welder & Fabricator role will involve working Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm. You will be ask to complete the following daily duties:
- MIG Welding racking and cages
- Welding vehicle chassis.
- Welding required for cage style vehicles.
- Ensuring work area clean and tidy
- Following all company Health and Safety rules.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills;
- Previous MIG Welding experience (2 years)
- Must be able to adjust the welding machines as required.
- Must be able to use Chop saws and have knowledge of health and safety regarding all saws and guillotines.
- Be able to follow and understand technical drawings.
- MIG welding 0.9mm to 3mm.
- Be a Team Player
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package;
- £20,800 per annum
- Company Pension
- Onsite Parking
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
- MYNT Recruitment is a professional recruitment consultancy with 3 managed Branches in York, Hull and Rotherham. We were established in 2004.
- From our 3 offices based in Yorkshire, MYNT Recruitment successfully recruit for both Temporary & Permanent roles within the engineering, manufacturing & logistics sectors.
- Working closely with companies throughout their recruitment process giving world class service levels whilst reducing recruitment costs.
- Every recruitment consultant is REC CertRP qualified or is working towards the industry recognised exam.