Customer Sales Administrator
Our fantastic company are seeking a Customer Sales Administrator. The ideal candidate will be driven, enthusiastic and have high levels of organisational ability. The role will be based in York.
This position as a Customer Sales Administrator will be based in the sales office and will require someone with the ability to learn all aspects of co-ordinating sales projects within a busy sales/construction office.
As a Customer Sales Administrator your daily tasks will include;
- Setting up hard copy project files for secured orders
- Helping obtain and compile all the required hard copy information for the project file – this is a long and comprehensive / on-going task
- Helping obtain and set up all required electronic information relative to each allocated project
- Pro-actively chasing the required information from both internal contacts and the client contacts – to ensure the project files (hard copy and electronic) are complete and consistent with every project file
- Assisting in the sales office with all duties relative to setting up “for sale cabins and modular” on the WRB website
- Assisting with buying duties relative to each secured project
- Assisting the contracts managers with various duties as and when the primary responsibility for the project moves on to the site install stage.
- Working with the sales person / estimating and design team / the factory production manager / the contracts manager / and the customer relative to project control and coordination
- Ensuring the project cost control sheet is accurately populated/up to date at all times – Helping to protect the project cost control sheet relative to each allocated project and red flagging potential problems before or as problems are happening (as opposed to after the event!)
- Basic sales office duties / filing / some phone answering (supervised) / selling cabins from the website
- Helping to list / develop contractor / supplier data bases around the country for all the various disciplines involved
- Helping WRB to keep in regular contact proactively / electronically / via the phone with key WH contacts / depots / WB contacts / WH Major Account Sales etc.
- Assist MACDONALDISE the Project Control process for each and every project WRB does.
Key Skills & attributes as a Customer Sales Administrator;
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be highly organised and have a good eye for detail. You will be able to work well under pressure in an extremely busy office and take direction from senior managers.
- The ability to learn and multitask is key to this vacancy and to grow into the role as the company expands.
- You will need good timekeeping, fantastic customer service skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please apply with a CV if you are interested in this position, If you are successful you will be contacted within 5 working days.
Reference ID: YO30