Sales and Marketing Administrator / Receptionist
Our client based in Sheffield is looking to recruit an Adminstrator / Marketing Assistant to join their team and help support various departments throughout the company.
- Welcoming all visitors to the head office and to deal with all enquiries on the phone and face to face, referring them to the appropriate person.
- To supply information to the general public, clients and customers, when requested.
- To provide general office support and administration services.
- To be the first point of contact for many visitors / customers and therefore provide excellent customer service to ensure the professional, friendly image of the organisation is maintained.
- Sales Support and Data Input.
- Add new customers to the CRM system and update customer information.
- Send proforma invoices to customers.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department to check customer credit limits for the Sales Team
- Provide admin support to the Internal Sales Office Manager, Sales Director and Sales Managers as and when required.
- Book meeting rooms.
- Arrange refreshments for visitors, ordering externally as and when required.
- Respond to simple queries for pricing and availability on stock items.
- Act as the first point of call for the short order section by processing orders, contract review and passing on to production in a timely manner.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries, using the franking machine and ensuring post goes out on a daily basis.
- Provide marketing support to the marketing department
- Update company website
- Post on social media and respond to customer comments
To apply, please apply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com with reference PTAD01