This exciting manufacturing company in Hull have sustained continuous growth and require a Design Engineer to join their team.
As a Design Engineer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Be conversant with both the company’s procedural and quality control systems as applied to the engineering department. (ISO 9001)
- Communicating effectively with other members of staff in all departments including the shop floor
- Produce neat, accurate and complete detail and general arrangement drawings for manufacturing purposes
- Select suitable drawing scales and position views correctly to project and construct auxiliary views
- Issue drawings and specifications to the appropriate departments
- Create and amend Bills of Materials for the projects being worked on using Microsoft Excel
- Perform mathematical design calculations and arrive at solutions to design requirements as appropriate
- Handle the queries of sub-contractors and clients by email, telephone or by direct contact
- Interpret specifications, evaluate quotations and select bought-out components and materials for entry onto the Bill of Materials
- Be familiar with some aspects of other disciplines e.g. electrics and electrical design.
To be a successful Design Engineer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
If you have worked as a Design Engineer, CAD Designer or have experience using AutoCAD, Inventor, iLogic or Vault then we would be interested in speaking with you.
And in return, a Design Engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience. Working Monday to Friday. Free onsite Parking.
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.