Do you want to work for a leading medical testing company based in North Yorkshire? This amazing company are looking for a data imputing technician to join their amazing team!
This company are looking for a data inputing technician to join their fantastic team. This role will be based on a Monday – Friday, with day working hours. The rate of pay starts at £9.50 per hour and then increases after a probationary period.
The duties in this role will include, but are not limited too;
- Perform reception, storage and management of storage samples.
- Provide support in the laboratory area as directed.
- Provide support in the logistics area as directed.
- Be responsible for the tracking of storage samples.
- Perform filing and preparation of documents for archiving.
- To be able to deal with interruption and be able to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- To be able to use the laboratory IT system to enter/validate results and to look up previous results, to generate worklists, and to enter data/results.
- To participate fully in the general housekeeping of the laboratory, including counting stock, ordering supplies, and maintaining a clean and tidy working environment.
- Participate in all activities which seek to ensure compliance with GCP guidelines and CAP accreditation.
- Comply with policies for the safe, secure and confidential processing and storage of patient and other laboratory information.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that the above duties are performed in accordance with ;
- Definitive study protocols
- The current ICH Guideline for Good Clinical Practice
- UK Clinical Trial Statutory Instruments
- Current Health and Safety Legislation and Human Resources policies.
- Other legislation that is relevant to the responsibilities of the post
- Standard Operating Procedures
Based in Yorkshire, this role is ideal for someone who has past experience in a similar environment .
If you are looking for a new challenge or looking to join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, please apply now with a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application will not be taken forward in this instance