Top Quality Service
Mynt Recruitment is a successful independent recruitment business formed in December 2004, with branches in York, Hull and Rotherham.
Mynt stands for “Meeting Your Needs Today” because we offer our clients and candidates alike, a high quality service that some other recruitment companies can’t compete with. As our mission statement states;
- Mynt Recruitment are intelligent solutions providers for your Recruitment and Training needs.
- Our services are tailored to your individual needs, by offering honest and reliable advice.
- We are transparent in our approach with everyone.
- A consistent and committed team at Mynt Recruitment are here to support you.
- We retain our own staff – so we can give our clients the continuity they like.
- Over 50 years combined experience & knowledge, you have a blend of skills and resources at your disposal.
- We offer a consistent & high level of service from all our branches.
- Mynt Recruitment’s branches in York, Hull and Rotherham, allows us to offer our services across the whole of the Yorkshire region.
- We also offer a national coverage on any Permanent Placements across all skill sets.
Clients can have the peace of mind that all our recruitment practices are standard across all of our branches. We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and the Gang Masters Licensing Authority (GLA).
Associations & Affiliations
We take our legal responsibilities very seriously and consequently we are members of:
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
The recruitment industry’s governing body that set out the rules and regulations of recruitment practices. We are open to be audited by REC at anytime and we attend REC seminars on changes in employment legislation. All of Mynt Recruitment’s office based staff are put on REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practices – CertRP courses.
- Gangmasters License Authority (GLA)
A governing body set up to monitor the supply staff to the food production industry, agriculture and horticulture sectors. We adhere to the rules and guidelines set down by the GLA and have been duly audited.